Ring die pellet machine is also called ring die pellet mill, which is the core equipment in pellet manufacturing industry. Large capacity ring die pellet mill (http://www.woodpelletmillchina.com/pro/ring_die_pellet_mill.html) is specially designed in making various biomass materials into wood pellets for industrial and commercial use. The output wood pellets are widely used in electricity-generating and water–heating in industrial boilers and furnaces, power plants or large farms for animal bedding. It includes vertical ring die pellet machine and horizontal ring die pellet machine, which belongs to one kind of biomass pellet machines. Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. offers various pellet machines for domestic biomass pellet use, such as wood pellet mill, cotton stalk pellet mill, tree bark pellet mill, sawdust pellet mill, and so on.
After the material is sent into feeder, the screw conditioner will mix materials evenly and then distributes the sawdust to pelletizing chamber. The rollers in the chamber drive the material into holes of ring die to form pellets. Meanwhile,There is several knives to cut the pellets into different size as they need. At last, the pellets will be discharged into a container ready for use.
Large Capacity Ring Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Advanced gear driving device is made of wear-resisting material and forged by vacuum furnace heating treatment which ensures wood pelleting process stable and capacity 15% higher than belt driving.
2. Ring die pellet mill can continuously produce wood pellet production at large scale but with low noise, low malfunction & energy consumption.
3. Matched with oil cooling and lubricating system which makes the machine reliable and well performanced during wood pelletizing.
4. Imperative feeding device is matches, thus ensures continuous feeding and high working efficiency.
5. Adopt bearing and oil seal with more than 30000 hours gear service life.
If you want to buy any pellet mill in good performance (http://www.woodpelletmillchina.com/news.html), welcome to contact or visit Fote Machinery: firstname.lastname@example.org.